- ISBN 0345477537; February 27, 2007, Del Rey, 337-page paperback
- ISBN 9780739323984; February 27, 2007, Random House Audio, Abridged CD
- ISBN 9788324130962; June 3, 2008, Amber, 304-page Polish paperback
With each victory against the Corellian rebels, Jacen Solo becomes more admired, more powerful, and more certain of achieving galactic peace. But that peace may come with a price. Despite strained relationships caused by opposing sympathies in the war, Han and Leia Solo and Luke and Mara Skywalker remain united by one frightening suspicion: someone insidious is manipulating this war, and if he or she isn't stopped, all efforts at reconciliation may be for naught. And as sinister visions lead Luke to believe that the source of the evil is none other than Lumiya, Dark Lady of the Sith, the greatest peril revolves around Jacen himself.
From Sue RostoniEdit
"I'll go now. I can find my way out." With a final bow to the Jedi Masters, Jag turned—correctly, Luke noted, despite the many twists and turns their walk had taken them through, toward the Temple's main entrance—and strode away, pulling his hood up as he walked.
Mara watched him go and shook her head. "That's a man with not enough to live for."
"He'll bounce back, " Luke said. "He's young." He fingered the device Jag had given him. "C'mon. Let's see if Cilghal is still up."
Returning to the Temple from a late errand, Jaina passed the lone Jedi performing guard duty at the building's wide-open main entrance and walked into the main corridor.
Just leaving was a man wrapped up in a dark cloak. He kept to the left side of the corridor, away from her, not even appearing to notice her. She hesitated as they came abreast of each other, his upright posture, military bearing, and the unconscious arrogance of his stride causing bells to sound in her memory.
When he was one step past her she stopped and turned her head to look at him. "Jag?"
Time line of Book
- Day 71: Exile begins
- Day 97: Ben and Shaker arrive at Ziost in the Y-wing and begin their search for Faskus.
- Day 98: Ben attacks Faskus and takes the Amulet. He tells Ben about Dyur, and succumbs to his wounds. Ben initially leaves Kiara behind, but after hearing a message from his parents about his 14th birthday, he returns to help her bury her father.
- Day 106: Exile ends.
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
Behind the scenesEdit
- On page 280, a typo had Alema Rar referred to as Alena.
- In the preview for Sacrifice, the next novel in the series, Faskus is referred to as Fastus.