The term Occupation of Czechoslovakia may refer to the following events:
- The German occupation of Czechoslovakia and its allies:
- 1938: occupation of border regions of Czechoslovakia following the Munich Agreement which allowed a partition of the country (see also Western betrayal):
- 1939: occupation of Bohemia and Moravia by Nazi Germany as the Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia; occupation of small parts of Slovakia; the rest of Ruthenia occupied by Hungary.
- 1944: occupation of the remaining part of Slovakia by Nazi Germany in response to the anti-Nazi Slovak National Uprising.
- The occupation of Czechoslovakia by the Soviet Union and its allies (see History of Czechoslovakia (1948–1989)):